|Builder||Krauss Locomotive Works, Munich, Germany.|
|Cylinders||145 x 260|
|Mill First Used at in Mackay||Plane Creek|
|ID Number or Name||"BISMARCK"|
|Fate||Abandoned on Pioneer River bank near Pleystowe Mill after 1945.|
Built in 1895 was delivered to Plane Creek Mill. In 1911 it was then sent to the Palms Mill and after the mill was closed was sent to Pleystowe Mill in 1924. Unknown when it was taken out of service but was derelict by 1945 on the banks of the Pioneer River behind Pleystowe Mill. Presumably pushed into the river where it most likely still resides.
|References||Browning, John, various
MacDonald, B. (2000). Krauss Locomotives in Australia A close look at their characteristics and an overview of their migrations. [online] Lrrsa.org.au. Available at: http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LR153_10_18.pdf [Accessed 2 Feb. 2019].