|Builder||Dick, Kerr & Co., Kilmarnock, Scotland|
|Cylinders||8 x 12|
|Mill First Used at in Mackay||Marian|
|ID Number or Name||"No. 3", "GRESHAM"|
|Fate||In storage at private site near Echuca Victoria.|
Locomotive arrived at Marian Mill about 1910. In 1951 it received a new boiler. It was replaced by Diesel locomotives in the early 1960's. In 1964 it was plinthed at the Pioneer Shire Council Park at Seaforth, north of Mackay where it stayed for the next 30 + years.
It was sold and moved to a private collectors property in Echuca Victoria.
The Dick, Kerr and Co. Loco at Seaforth Park in April 1996. (David Llloyd Collection)
Browning, J. (1993). Cane tramways and locomotives of the Mirani Shire. Mirani, Qld.: Mirani Shire Council.