|Builder||John Fowler & Co., Leeds, Lancashire, England|
|Cylinders||8 x 12|
|Mill First Used at in Mackay||Pleystowe|
|ID Number or Name||"No. 2"|
|Fate||Sold or scrapped c. 1971|
Commenced work in district at Pleystowe Mill till about 1960.
Was plinthed at Mulherin Park at the Mackay Outer Harbour by 1961. It was removed for scrap c. 1971.
The Fowler working in
the yard at Pleystowe Mill in 1934.
The Pleystowe Mill Fowler plinthed at Mulherin Park in the Mackay Outer Harbour. October 1961
(courtesy John Browning Collection)
The builders plate on
side of the Fowler Loco at Mulherin Park, Mackay Outer Harbour. 15
The Fowler loco as part of the play equipment at Mulherin Park, Mackay outer Harbour. c mid 1960's.
(courtesy Pirie Collection)
Mulherin Park, Mackay Outer Harbour, January 1968. (courtesy Dot Moffatt Collection)
BROWNING, John ; various
Australiansteam.com. (2016). Preserved Steam Locomotives Down Under [online] Available at: http://www.australiansteam.com/fowler15932.htm [Accessed 7 Feb. 2019].