|Builder||John Fowler & Co., Leeds, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom.|
|Cylinders||10 x 14|
|Mill First Used at in Mackay||Farleigh|
|ID Number or Name||"ALISON"|
|Fate||In storage at Australian Narrow Gauge Railway Museum Society in Woodford, Queensland|
This loco was originally purchased in 1924 for use on the Neranwood Hardwood company's Tramway at Mudgeeraba inland from the Gold Coast and named "ALISON".
The Loco was out of use by 1926 until 1931 when it was purchased by Farleigh Mill. It was taken out of service in the 1960's.
In 1972 it was donated to the Australian Narrow
Gauge Railway Museum Society in Woodford, Queensland. It was transported
to Brisbane for storage in 1974 and moved to Woodford in 1980.
Farleigh Mill Fowler
16194 of 1923 in the Loco Shed. 4 November 1966
BROWNING, John ; various emails