|Builder||Dick, Kerr & Co., Kilmarnock, Scotland, United Kingdom.|
|Cylinders||8 x 12|
|Mill First Used at in Mackay||Marian|
|ID Number or Name||"No. 1", "ISABELLA"|
|Fate||Scrapped after 1959.|
Delivered to Marian Mill in 1896. In 1909 it was used on the Southern side of the Pioneer River. In 1929 it was used to transport cane on the isolated Tannalo line. In 1959 the loco was transferred to the Cattle Creek Mill with the Tannalo Line. It was apparently not used and was scrapped around 1959.
Dick Kerr Loco pre 1900 at Kuttabul (courtesy Joan Vickers Collection.)
Dick Kerr loco pulling carriages to a farmer's Picnic at Vicker's Paddock in 1904 (Lloyd Collection)
tramways and locomotives of the Mirani Shire. Mirani, Qld.:
Mirani Shire Council.