Year Built 1896
Builder Hudswell Clarke and Company Limited, Hunslet, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom.
Wheel Type 0-4-2ST
Works Number 478
Cylinders 6 x 12
Mill First Used at in Mackay North Eton
ID Number or Name "John Bull"
Fate By 1956 derelict on banks of Pioneer River behind Pleystowe Mill.
History

Was purchased by the Double Peak Company in 1896 for use on their tramway which delivered cane to the North Eton Mill. 1n 1900 was sold to Plane Creek Mill and was again sold to Pleystowe Mill around 1911. By 1956 is was abandoned and derelict on the banks of the Pioneer River behind Pleystowe Mill. It is presumably still under the water of the Pioneer River.

 

References  

Browning, John, various Emails.
 


If any changes are required for the above information please contact us by email.
  Glen Hall


 |  

   |


Glen Hall 2001-2019.
Page created 22 January 2019
last updated 31 October 2019 .
Site maintained by Glen Hall