|Builder||John Fowler & Co., Leeds, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom.|
|Cylinders||10 x 14|
|Mill First Used at in Mackay||Pleystowe|
|ID Number or Name||"No.8"|
|Fate||Scrapped after 1977|
Purchased by Pleystowe Mill in 1935 it served until the mid 1960's.
In 1968 it was plinthed in the Progress Association Park in Bucasia, Mackay.
In 1977 it was removed for
Pleystowe No: 8 in the loco shed at
Pleystowe Mill. 3 November 1966.
(courtesy Weston Langford Collection No. 108227)
The Fowler Loco in park at Bucasia in the early 1970's. (courtesy Jonathan Reichard)
Pleystowe No.8 at the
Progress Association Park at Bucasia in the late 1970's.
BROWNING, John ; various emails
Westonlangford.com. (2019). Weston Langford - 108227: Pleystowe Mill No 8 Fowler 0-6-2T 20764 . [online] Available at: http://www.westonlangford.com/images/photo/108227/ [Accessed 10 Feb. 2019].