|Builder||John Fowler & Co., Leeds, Lancashire, England|
|Cylinders||8 1/2 x 12|
|Mill First Used at in Mackay||Homebush|
|ID Number or Name||Unknown|
|Fate||sold or scrapped in 1959|
Commenced operations at Childers Sugar Mill. Was converted to 0-6-0 tender for use on the light track at Homebush Mill. Was at Homebush Mill from 1913 to 1922 when mill closed and was next used at Hambledon Mill in Cairns. It was then transferred to the Goondi Mill in Innisfail in 1953. It was last used at the Condong Mill in New South Wales from 1955 until it was sold or scrapped in 1959.
|References||BROWNING, John ; various emails|